It's almost time for you to have the BEST gluten-free Thanksgiving ever! I've gathered some of the most delicious veggies and side dishes that will have the whole family wanting seconds!
It's easy to think that a holiday like Thanksgiving centered around the food will be hard when you or your guests are gluten-free. I promise you, though, it's possible, and I've gathered some of the best veggies and side-dishes that no one at the table this year is going to second guess. So what are we waiting for? Let's get this party started!
Will there be a parade or football this year? I'm not totally sure, but I hope so because it's always been one of my favorite ways to get the day started on Thanksgiving. You might not count all the snacks.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Ham and Cheese Ball
- Classic Guacamole
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Deviled Eggs
- Hummus - by Piping Pot Curry
When it comes to Thanksgiving, it's all about having the right sides because if you don't, you'll be enjoying that turkey or ham all by itself!
- Smothered Roasted Cauliflower
- Dijon Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese
- Classic Southern Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Gluten-free Corn Casserole
- Maple Dijon Roasted Butternut Squash - Flavor and Savor
- Paleo Creamy Spinach Casserole (dairy-free) - Mary's Whole Life
- Maple Orange Glazed Carrots - Gluten-Free Gal Pal
- Almond Garlic Green Beans - Little Chef Within
- Roasted Acorn Squash - Kenya Eats Gluten Free
All the Potatoes
Okay, who else is a huge potato lover? At Thanksgiving, my husband is that means he wants only the best, extra creamy, and beyond delicious potatoes to go with his roasted turkey and ham!
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Gluten-free Sweet Potato Casserole
- Gluten-free Cheesy Potatoes
- Smashed Fingerling Potatoes
Being gluten-free on Thanksgiving doesn't mean we have to skip the goodness that is stuffing. Here are some good options to still enjoy the day!
- Classic Gluten-free Stuffing
- Pineapple Bread Pudding - Thriving Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Cornbread Stuffing - Mama Knows Gluten Free
Because you don't want to skip the bread!
Gluten-free rolls don't have to be hard and gross! Give these few a try this year!
All the Extras!
Gravy, cranberry sauce, and all the extras!
Thanksgiving is a time to enjoy family and friends, and I hope these recipes let you enjoy the holiday completely gluten-free. If you have any questions or need help finding a specific recipe, please let me know; I'd be happy to help.