Are you looking to collaborate? I love supporting my favorite gluten-free and allergy-friendly brands via sponsored content, recipe development, consulting, and more! Have another idea? I'd love to chat with you about how we can work together to achieve your brand's goals through a partnership together.
- Recipe development - I am always working on new recipes, which is good for you. If you need a partner to help you develop, test, edit, photograph, or consult on recipes, I'd be happy to help.
- Food Photography/ Styling - I am always looking for fun projects to keep my creative ideas flowing. If you are stuck in this department, let me help. I will be glad to help you create photos that will make your food look totally drool-worthy.
- Freelance Photography - Do you have a project in mind that is not a particular recipe? Let me help you create the shoot you have in mind for your next project.
- Recipe Videos - Sometimes you just want something more than photos, and I can help you there, too, from quick recipe snippets for reels or hands in the pan and even editing raw video you've taken to turn it into something fun.
- Sponsored Posts/ Giveaways - Sponsored posts are a natural way to connect my readers to your brand. We can work together to create a campaign that works for you. This can include a single post or even a series and story aspects as well. As for giveaways, well, you probably already know people love free things.
- Guest Blogging - Sometimes, having fresh content can revive your audience. If there is a recipe you have in mind you need help developing for your site, let me know.
- Brand Consulting - Brands know who they want to target, but sometimes you need help. In the world of gluten-free, there are so many different audiences to consider that being able to narrow it down to target them is helpful.
- Brand Ambassadorship - As a home cook, I use a lot of various types of products in my kitchen. I am always open to speaking with brands about any opportunities to help showcase them on my site through advertising space or on my social channels.
- Speaking/ Podcasting - I love talking about all things gluten-free. Gluten-free living is not a one size fits all category, and it is always fun to get to speak to others and hear their stories as well.
- Grocery Store Tours - Let's face it, the grocery store can be daunting. These days, many people are trying to get in and out as fast as possible they might miss foods they would really love. Sometimes just letting people know how to find things can make a world of difference.
- Product Reviews - This is something that not all people want to see, but it can be really relevant to consumers. I am always open to hearing about a product you want to be reviewed but be aware that any review rendered will be the absolute truth to maintain my site's integrity.
Openings at GFT
- When an open position is available at Grain Free Table, it will be listed here.
- I'm currently not accepting guest posts. I'll post an update here if that changes.
If you would like to see some more of my work, please see my current portfolio, which is available here.
You can also take a minute to email me at email@example.com, and I will be in touch.