Gluten-free No-bake Cheesecake
There is no need to turn on your oven to make the most perfect, smooth, and creamy gluten-free no-bake cheesecake.
Prep Time 30 minutes mins
Chill Time 8 hours hrs
Total Time 8 hours hrs 30 minutes mins
Servings 1 8-9 inch cheesecake
Calories 407 kcal
Gluten-free graham cracker crust.
- 1 ½ Cups Gluten-free Graham Crackers
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
No-bake cheesecake filling
- 1 ⅓ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ½ Pounds Cream Cheese 3 Blocks.
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
Prepare your pan.
If you are using a springform pan, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the sides. If you are using a baking dish, line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, being sure to leave some parchment paper coming up the sides to grab and help lift the no-bake cheesecake out of the pan.
Make the gluten-free graham cracker crust.
Crush the gluten-free graham crackers.
1 ½ Cups Gluten-free Graham Crackers
Combine the crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter into a bowl until it looks like wet sand.
1 ½ Cups Gluten-free Graham Crackers, 1 Tablespoon Sugar, 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
Transfer the graham cracker mixture to your springform pan or baking dish and gently press it down.
Chill for at least ten minutes before filling your graham cracker crust.
Make the no-bake cheesecake filling.
Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks have been formed and set it aside.
1 ⅓ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
Cream the cream cheese and sugar together until it is light and fluffy.
1 ½ Pounds Cream Cheese, ¾ Cup Sugar
Next, add in the powdered sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and lemon juice.
¼ Cup Powdered Sugar, ¼ Cup Sour Cream, 1 Teaspoon Vanilla, 1 ½ Teaspoons Lemon Juice
Then, carefully fold in the whipped cream. You do not want to deflate the whipped cream.
Make the no-bake cheesecake.
Enjoy your gluten-free no-bake cheesecake.
- Do not bake your gluten-free graham cracker crust. It's possible to either bake it or not, but for no-bake cheesecake, it is better not to. A baked crust could cause your no-bake cheesecake to leak into your crust and make it soggy. Chilling your graham cracker crust to let the butter set up in the fridge will help make your crust sturdy without baking it.
- Have your cream cheese be at room temperature. - This will help your filling come together easier without having to overmix it and will reduce the possibility of lumps.
- Make sure your heavy whipping cream is cold and that you whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold in the whipped cream. You do not want to deflate the air you created when you whipped it. The air is what creates the light mousse-like consistency and helps it solidify in the fridge.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6-8 hours. I find overnight is better and that at least 12 hours creates a sturdy no-bake cheesecake with neat slices.
- Do NOT freeze this no-bake cheesecake to set it. The filling will become hard, and you will lose the light texture.
Keyword eggless cheesecake, gluten free crust for cheesecake, gluten free no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake, no bake eggless cheesecake